Exciting news for me...plea for help :)

Hey guys! Just checking my email while I am away and noticed that I got in the nominations for the Knitting Blog Awards this year! Obviously, I am pretty excited to be in the company of the other fantastic blogs nominated for the Best New Knit Blog. If you enjoy my blog at all, I would appreciate a vote. HERE is the ballot.

Thanks all!

:cheering: :cheering: I hadn’t even looked at those since I spend all my time here. You got my vote, though!!

That’s awesome! Yay for you!

Ooh congrats!!!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

OOH! I voted! What can ya win???

I voted too. Hope you win :thumbsup:

I voted.

I voted :smiley:

I voted for you! Good luck!

I voted for you Kempy.
:slight_smile: kimmie

I voted too! Good luck!!

I voted for you!

you’ve already gotten my vote…a couple of times!!! :roflhard:

I voted for ya Kemp!

You are a celebrity in my book! I love your blog.

Candace

:cheering: I voted, Kemp!! :cheering:

Excellent! I am so voting for you! Every day!

I voted! Oh, for you! Best of luck!! :thumbsup:

I voted :slight_smile: Good luck!

Thanks so much guys! I really appreciate the support. I think all the “big blogs” are getting the popular vote, but it sure was fun to be nominated.

By the way…Joe’s programming didn’t allow him to limit votes, so be sure you vote only once…I think he intended one vote per person but had to allow once a day since that was all the programming would allow. Once is all I need since I have no chance of winning anyway! Have fun visiting the great blogs he compiled.

It’s an honor even to be nominated ;)… seriously!!!
Congratulations!! I voted for you, but you only had 4% :frowning: Crazy Aunt Purl is winning by a landslide…