ETA:My Knitpicks Options order has ARRIVED!

I’ve been stalking Knitpick’s site since I place my order and it finally shows shipped!!! I hope I get it early next week so I can play with the needles and then settle in for some serious Labor Day Weekend knitting!!! I can’t wait to see them!! :cheering:

Laura

:cheering:

Just to give you heads up, the time between they shipped, and the time you finally receive it, is quite long. But, it’s worth the wait. I always love waiting on good stuff coming.

:happydance: :cheering:

Yeah, Baby…they are worth the wait :cheering:

:happydance: You will LOVE them.

Yeah! Mine were shipped too!!! I also ordered the 40" cable 'cause I want to make the moebius that was on Knitty Gritty. I hope yours come in just as fast as mine!

I can track mine, can you?

Lynda M
Homer 1992-2006

Yes, I am still stalking the website to see the shipment progress. I have a sweater that I need to put together this weekend then several new projects waiting for needles. That’s why I hope they get here next week. I bought some DPN as well and have yarn for socks that I am going to attempt to learn how to do.

:happydance:

I just placed an order for mine yesterday… :happydance:

:happydance: :cheering:

It arrived!!! Everything is so cool and my sweet DH let me show him how the interchangeables work. He was impressed. :teehee: I started my first sock on the DPN I ordered with Silver’s tutorial. I will have some many projects in process, no more monogamous knitting for me!!!

Laura