Entrelac Scarf

I started this Entrelac Scarf for a friend of mine. I am working on it little by little. I have so many projects that I am working on at the same time. So I figure if I do a little each day I should have it made by October or November. I am using Paton’s SWS yarn and size 8 circular knitting needles.
The Pattern is just a Baby Blanket that I adjusted to make a scarf. Here is the Pattern

I just casted on 30 stitches instead of the amount they gave.

It is very pretty and great colors. You are doing a great job

The entrelac process creates such a beautiful textile! The colors you’re using are really great! I love entrelac! Great work!

Oh, beautifully done. I love the color mix you’ve chosen and it much be so much fun to work with in entrelac. Your friend will adore it!

I looooove the colours! Entrelac is so very pretty, but it looks difficult to do.

It’s a lot easier than it looks. I am a beginner knitter and I was able to follow the pattern and adjust it.

I love it! That baby blanket is great, too!

Are you turning and purling or knitting backwards?

That’s really pretty. Is it difficult to keep the colors in the right order and know which to use when?

It’s all the same skein of yarn. The Yarn does all the work :slight_smile:

Very pretty. I love muted colors!

That [I]is[/I] cool!

They discontinued that yarn. I had to search all over for it. I finally found it on Raverly.

What a neat technique! I think I’ve seen something like this in crochet but I’ve never tried it.