Entralac knitting

How do i end the third row in Entralac? My row is ending with my stitches on top of the triangle. I do not know how to start the next row. Is there anyone who can help me

What are you making? Can you please tell us the name of the pattern and post a link if possible? There are always multiple ways of doing things so more info is helpful.

Thank you for your time and your help. I’m trying get to use the basic pattern shown on Sapphire and pearls you tube videos. It is a beginner lesson on Entalac knitting. The video is easy to follow if you understand the method… However if you are a newbie at this type of knitting like myself it can be daunting.
In her video she uses multicolor yarns to show the how to of Entralac. I also want to use multicolor yarns to make my own baby blanket. In her video she uses 5 stitches, I’m trying to use 7 because my project is larger than her example.
I’ve enclosed a photo to help you understand where I’m currently stuck in the process. After I took this photo is unraveled the last section where everything is connected at the end of the rows. Now I’m trying to see if I should connect the last 7 stitches with my row I’m on or how do I turn my work? Some videos show 3 large rectangles in the 3rd row without the ending triangle. I’m sorry if this is confusing you but this is the best description I can give.Again Thank you for your time and your help.
Stuck in TN
Bette

Welcome!
It looks wonderful so far.
This is the entrelac video that I found online from Sapphires and Purls. You’re up to part 2, at about 15:30 minutes.

Go back to the video for part 1 at 7:45 minutes. You need to make the next edge triangle. It’ll be the pink triangle that she demonstrates at this point.

Thank you for this but I do have a question. I’m at the end of the 3rd row but I’m still confused as to how to do the triangle. Her instructions go from ending the second row to binding off the 3rd row. But I can’t find how to do the side triangle on the 3rd row. My 4th row I want to do in a different color so how do I end the brown and start the pink? Again thank you for your help.
Rapsudsy

Exactly. If you look at the second video, about 7:45 where she is at the end of the first row and starting the end triangle, that’s the triangle that you should make. The video switches to pink yarn and this is where you would switch to a new color too. It sounds like you would also switch to pink yarn here.

I think I have figured it out. Thank you for your encouragement

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Bette Cassidabette_cassida@yahoo.com wrote: Thank you for this but I do have a question. I’m at the end of the 3rd row but I’m still confused as to how to do the triangle. Her instructions go from ending the second row to binding off the 3rd row. But I can’t find how to do the side triangle on the 3rd row. My 4th row I want to do in a different color so how do I end the brown and start the pink? Again thank you for your help.
Rapsudsy