Ene's Scarf

Is anyone doing the Ene’s Scarf or would like to do one with me. It is the scarf from Scarf Style. I love this book and figured I would start with this one first, but I think I need some help because I am already confused out the gate. I figured if I did it with other’s it would be fun. :cheering:

So… what do you say knitsters… Anyone game?

Oh, I would LOVE to knit Ene, but she, alas, will be after Christmas, I believe I may have to put yarn for Ene on my Christmas list! My 1st scarf from this book was Backyard Leaves … love, love and want to do another. My next project will be Lady E, my sweet hubby gave me the Silk Garden yarn for her for our anniversary.
Sorry I can’t join you now, but it sure is lovely and I’ll be reading along :cheering:

I will be here and most likely still working on it. I just absolutely love this book. I have been eyeing it for so long and finally got it from knitpicks because it was much cheaper than every where else. I am also planning to do the forbes forest for him and he also asked for the interlocking ballons. I am too excited because I have never knit anything for him and he is requesting things. Anyway, I will be around. I am still trying to sort out the pattern.

cheers!