Ekgheiy must say good-bye?

Hi everyone!
I have been feeling a little guilty lately because I haven’t been able to participate in the forum as much as I would like. I don’t want y’all to think that I am ignoring anyone or being anti-social. Unfortunately I no longer have my internet conection at home; I can only check email and the forum from work … shhh… :wink: Our season is getting busier by the day here, so I have even less time to browse and flap my lips :D. So I just wanted to let y’all know in case you were wondering or offended or otherwise curious.

PS: I will miss Monday night chat :cry:, but rest assured I will NOT miss Monday night drewling sessions on WWE :oops: giggle

See ya around !

:verysad:

:frowning: :crying: :help: :mad: :evil:
Im SAD now!!!

We don’t get offended when someone disappears, we worry. Good thing we have our knitting to keep us calm. We’ll keep looking for you! whispering Don’t get caught by the boss!

You know kh.com will always be here. Come back when you can. Now I can finally surpass your posts :smiley: Just kidding :heart:

:blush:
Thanks ladies (and gents :?? :oops: )

… pst … I’ll try not to … :wink:

That “Alt+Tab” (and "Ctrl+PgUp/PgDown) command(s) REALLY come(s) in handy!!! :rofl:

:shock: OH NOOOooooo … I’m having heart palpitations just thinking about all that catching up! :heart: :shock:

:rofling:

Don’t worry, Beldie won’t surpass you! She’s waaaaaay behind KK and I :smiley:

Darn! and this is just when I figured out how to say Ekgheiy, too!!! :mad: we’ll miss you :sad:

I guess Ill NEVER find out how to say that last part, now! :frowning:

lol I have learned an absence here and there doesn’t hurt much, but catching up sure takes a while!!!

Miss ya, ek.

I wondered what hapeened to you! :?? Bummer but at least you have a JOB!

But I never figured out how to pronounce that ekg ekgh ekghe ???
Sounds gaelic to me?

Heyyyy, what’s this Monday night chat ? Nobody told ME about that! :frowning:

Monday night at is at Yahoo KH Chat. People mostly start signing in around 8 or 9 pm (Eastern Time). I used to be there around 9 or so while I watch my weekly beefcake programming. hehe :heart:

You can sign up for chat @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/khchat and one of us moderator people will approve your membership ASAP.

Can’t wait to see you there!

D

Is there anyway you can put that on the Yahoo calender thingy and send out a reminder? I always get busy and forget on Mondays :oops:

that’s very sweet of you guys… thank you so much.
(now if I can just remember!) :rollseyes:

As Martha would say…“it’s a good thing” I’m such a Net junkie, isn’t it?

Get 10 FREE HOURS a month through Juno. No strings, no obligations, no anything.

I use it as a spare myself and it’s usually faster than my normal Net account.

TIP: There are pop-ups (grab a free blocker…which’ll handle most of them except certain ones that’d otherwise log you out), ALSO, you might want to grab a free Internet time useage tracker to help you recall how much time you have left each month.

Juno

Just some of a selection of Internet useage timers and pop-up blockerson the Net.

Nooooooo! :crying:

Ekgheiy, don’t be gone too long, my dear, we’ll miss you!

xoxo Amy

It shouldn’t last but the … oh … say … [color=red]whole spring, summer, and fall[/color]… :verysad: Spring, Summer, Fall is our “busy season” here. I’ll drop by whenever I can sneak a peek from work :wink: teehee

DISCLAIMER: I can know longer bee held akountible four spell chek, grammer chek or other suche tyme consooming venchures too loobe and polish fuchure postes … :rofl: … butt I shal trie my bestest … :rofling: