Easy easy hat!

i need a very easy hat that requiers size 8,10,101/2,11,13,15,17 straight needles b/c i bought this set with all of those sizes except 9s and that’s kinda weird but w/e so i need a very simple hat that i can sew 2 gether and not like a santa one like a cute one with no things on top like to wear on a cold winter night and is fitted …

wow that’s WAY WAY WAY 2 many detials i’m sry i hope some one could find me something

Thanks
:hug: :hug: :hug: :heart: :heart: :heart: :muah: :muah: :muah:

You might try the Tychus hat from knitty! It’s a free pattern, works up on straight needles. Size 9 is their recommended size but remember that’s just a suggestion to get gauge. I made it with various weights of yarn and sizes of needles. A size 8 or 10 would probably work, depending on how loose or tight you knit and what weight of yarn you use. The ones I made fit well and were well liked. I even did one for a baby using much thinner yarn and size 4 needles.

Mama Bear

i think i need something a bit easier

What about this? just leave the motif off.

Maybe this is a bit easier? I did this on straights instead of a circular needle, and it turned out the same. You just need to seam the back of it.

I think this one is simple too.

This hat http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/kwe-ellensHat.html is really easy, too.

Mama Bear~
I love that Tychus hat, what a great way to use up some acyrlic!
Just Hear Those Sleigh Bells Ring A Ling… :cheering: