Easter Eggs

I made these several years ago, but since it’s Easter and I think they came out so cute I’ll share them again. Sorry I didn’t post them sooner so you could make them. Maybe next year. :slight_smile:

They are made with plastic eggs inside which creates a much nicer shape than I could create with stuffing. More info at my Rav link the under holidays tab.

:thumbsup:

Those are sooo cute! I’ll have to find a pattern for those…my sister and I enter crafts and sewing in the county fair near us, and I’m sure the judges would love those!!

KG :wink:

Oooh I love these! I like the idea of the plastic egg for structure too!

So adorable! They’re a wonderful, small project to take along and work on for next Easter. Thanks so much for the photos.

Very cute!

Thanks! Glad you like them! They are fun because the sky is the limit so you can have fun with color and design. :thumbsup:

Beautiful eggs! And much better for you than the chocolate variety!

My DD’s family does Easter twice, yesterday and Orthodox on May 5. If I hustle maybe I can make one or two before their second Easter.

Oh Jan, I think these little knitted eggs are soooo adorable! You really knit with a great sense of color, too!

I love love love them all!