Dragon Scarf

My 7 year old loves this scarf. Now my 4 year old is fighting with him to be able to wear this. I would make another one, but I have to work up to all that seaming again. My seaming is something to be desired, but I like how it came out.

That is the coooooolest!!! I’ll have to make sure my grandson isn’t in the room when I look at that picture!

That is so cool! Great job! :woot:

Wow!! It’s looks awesome! :cheering: :cheering: I’m so happy that I could share the pattern with my fellow knitters. Our little boys deserve some cool knits too! Please let me know how the instructions worked for you.

Great job!

Totally awesome! I think it looks great! No wonder they’re fighting over it! :teehee:

So cute! I can understand why they are figthing over it!

Awesome~!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~! :rofl:

Too cute!

Really just as cute as it can be! Where is the pattern??? I MUST make two for my nephews!

Here is where I got the pattern from. http://www.funknitsforkids.com/files/60194-52817/Fiery_Dragon_Scarf.pdf

My son was so proud the first day he got to wear it to school.

Oh WOW!! That is so cool! I had been thinking of doing the Morehouse Merino dragon scarf pattern for my boys, but I like yours more. Great job! Your sun looks so cute, and so proud!

Great job on the scarf!! No wonder your kids are fighting over it.

I bet you could do a whole stable a la Harry Potter - which book is it that they fight all those different dragons?? One’s Chinese Red, another’s blue, etc., etc. For those hardcore HP fans :happydance:

Thanks very much for sharing the pattern, Brooke! I’m a grown-up, and I enjoy it!! :cheering:

that is AWESOME!!!

Wow! I think your scarf looks better than the pattern picture. That is a saver. :notworthy:

I KNOW I HVE ALREADY POSTED~~ BUT
I LOVE :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: THAT SCARF

I AM GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN… GGGRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr~!
( COUGHS UP CLOUD OF SMOKE~)