Does any one know the pattern for these cowl?

Hi,

My name is Mariana… I am trying to knit these piece… I am very interested in getting the 2 diferents yarn colors look like it. Does any one know how to do it?

Thank You.37 PM53 PM

It shows you how to do it in the 2nd picture. You would use 1 strand of each color. 1 green and 1 brown (or whichever 2 colors you want to use). Then as you knit with them the colors show up as you go!!

Knitcindy

1 Like

Are you also in need of the actual pattern? Or just how to get those colors? Because I knit myself something like this last year. Let me know and I can write out a pattern if you want it!!!

Knitcindy

Hi,

Thank You very much. If you could please send me the pattern It will be
great.

I’m wondering, where did those pictures come from??

Knitcindy

1 Like

It just looks like ribbing to me. Could be a cowl or capelet of some type. If I find a pattern I’ll post it

Here is what I did for mine:

Cast on 100 sts using double strand worsted weight yarn onto a size 13 circular needle. Join to form circle, K2, P2 around. Continue until desired length is reached. I knit 40 rounds on mine.
Bind off. Weave in ends.

Now if u want to make yours wider or narrower, increase or decrease the # of sts by 4.

I knit a different one by casting on 66 sts, using 3 strands of ww yarn and size 15 or 17 circular needles. Then I did K1, P1 around. I knit 40 rounds on that one.

Hth, Knitcindy

Thank You… Hope I can have a good result.