Do you have a picture off

A couple of rows of only knit stitch front and back? I know what st st and rev st is supposed to look like but i’m not sure of only knit stitch any help would be awesome.

I am positive that one of our senior mbrs have this pic, along with helpful arrows showing what a knit and purl stitch look like. I want to think it was Ingrid, but I could be wrong, maybe Jan?

Is this also called garter stitch? Please pardon my typo in the subject line I was typing faster then I was thinking hehe

That would be garter stitch. Which is this:

You got it! :thumbsup: