Do not turn?

I am making a bag on circular needles and I am down to the bottom where is says to repeat row 2 until 20 st but do not turn, what does do not turn mean?

Bag Bottom
Small bag: With 2 strands of MC and size 10½ needles, CO 20 sts.
Large bag: With 2 strands of yarn and size 13 needles, CO 20 sts.
Row 1: Knit to last st, M1.
Repeat row 1 until there are 30 sts on needle.
Knit next 5 rows in garter stitch.
Row 2: Knit to last 2 sts, K2tog.
Repeat row 2 until there are 20 sts on needle. Do not turn

It means that you don’t turn your work as at the end of the row because the next instruction won’t be done on the other side. So what does it say to do next?

Small bag: Change to a single strand of yarn.
Large bag: Continue knitting double strand of yarn.
Pick up 25 sts along rounded end,
20 sts along cast on edge,
and 25 sts along rounded end. Place a marker.
Join in the round and knit one round to marker. (90 sts)

So I will be knitting 2tog on the same end until there are 20 left? that will create a rounded edge?

http://www.knitpicks.com/cfPatterns/FreePatternDL.cfm?id=0RPW2Z*72%24)FF5[PZL%26YFDP%20%20

OR does it mean i keep turning until I have the 20 st and then dont turn for the next part?

I thought you’d be picking up sts…

The incs and the decs are along both edges and make them curved. So you’ve finished a row and you should pick up sts along the long edge on the left, just below your needle tip, then pick up in the cast on edge and also up the other long edge. After that you knit in the round.

The bottom of your purse will be oval shaped with a flat bottom. They tell you to keep the remaining stitches on the needle rather than binding off because it’s easier. You don’t have to bind off, cut the yarn, and reattach it to do the pickup stitches. This will give the bottom a nice defined shape.