Dishcloths and Sock WIP

I redid the Wisconsin dishcloth pattern with cotton yarn just so I could see if it would look better since I can knit better now. I ran out of the purple yarn halfway through so I switched to robin’s egg blue yarn.

I’m on to the foot of my sock. I’ve been procrastinating and starting other projects so I am still on the first sock of the pair. :teehee:

In April I made a dishcloth for a yahoo group called Monthly Dishcloths. It is called Diamond Drop Lace and mine looked completely different from everyone elses. Today I redid a little bit of the pattern in pink/white yarn. I got a big (12oz) skein of it at Michaels for $2! It still doesn’t look perfect but it looks better.

the blueish one is the one I did in April.

Great job on the sock! Very pretty yarn, too.

Good job! I love that you’ve gone back and “re-knit” some of your first attempts - isn’t it fun to see the progress we are making! I love seeing how much better my knitting is becoming by doing repeat dishcloths!

Very nice projects! It’s great to see that you are trying again to strengthen your skills. :slight_smile:

Very nice!

What kind of yarn are you using for the sock? I love the colors in it, they’re so pretty!

The sock yarn is ONline Supersocke 100 in color 792.

Thanks! I’ll have to look for some when I’m in the mood to knit socks again. :slight_smile:

Oh my gosh, where did you find the Wisconsin pattern? I to live in Wisconsin and would love to make some. Thanks!

The Wisconsin cloth is from http://www.knittingknonsense.com/wisconsincloth.html.

Thanks for the link! I really want to make one of those. By the way, love that sock the colors are so pretty. Sock knitting is addictive, so watch out .