Destashing - sock yarns, Malabrigo, Noro, etc

Hi everyone,

I’m doing a little bit of destashing, as I need more space and funds. All yarns are unused and in original form. Please PM me if interested. I will ship to US only. If you are interested in more than 1 item, I will be glad to do combined shipping.

Pictures are in same order as this list - first 2 items each have 2 pics, everything else has 1 pic.

1. Morehouse Merino 3-in-1 Lace Kit {$32 + $3 shipping}

2. two hanks of Interlacements Tiny Toes - Colorway 203 {$20 + $2 shipping} SOLD

3. three hanks of Araucania Atacama - Colorway 503 {$14 + $2 shipping} SOLD

4. two hanks of Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Cotton - Colorway 618 {$16 + $2 shipping}

5. one hank of Dream in Color Smooshy - Colorway Beach Fog {$19 + $2 shipping}

6. one hank of Dream in Color Smooshy - Colorway Giant Peach {$19 + $2 shipping}

7. one hank of Fiesta Boomerang - Colorway Stargazer {$22 + $2 shipping}

8. one hank of Malabrigo Lace - Colorway Verde Azul {$9 + $2 shipping} SOLD

9. three hanks of Noro Silk Garden - Colorway 241C {$23 + $3 shipping} SOLD

10. one hank of Miss Babs Superwash Wool Sock Yarn - Colorway Woodland Viola {$14 + $2 shipping} SOLD

11. one ball of ONline Supersocke 100 - Indian Color 807 {$8 + $2 shipping}

Can you tell me which picture is the MMMMMMM? I have discovered a love of knitting with lace weight yarn.

I would love to have the MMMMMM and the Miss Babs. Will you ship to a FPO AE box?

It is the one below the Fiesta Boomerang.

Will you ship to a FPO AE box?

Yes, I believe I have done so before while using Paypal’s mailing label system. PM me your Paypal e-mail address, and I will invoice you. Thanks!

Cindy,

Thanks so much for the Araucania Atacama - it arrived today and looks yummy!

Fast shipping and great looking yarn…I appreciate it!

:muah:

You’re very welcome! Happy Knitting!

Oh please say you still have the tiny toes! I’ll PM you :slight_smile: