Desperately Seeking Pattern

I’m trying to find a pattern for a long-sleeved short sweater dress similar to the one Sandra Bullock wore in The Blind Side. Flared rather than close fitting and would fall about mid-thigh or a bit higher. To be worn with leggings. Does anyone have such a pattern they’re willing to share or know where I can find a pattern for what I’m describing?

Sharing a purchased pattern is a copyright violation, but a link is okay. That’s pretty specific, but I’ll see what I can find. You may have to do some changes.

ETA Do you have a link to a picture? No idea what I’m looking for here…

Thank you for advising me of the legal ramifications of asking assistance with finding a knitting pattern from a Knitting Help Forum. Once I am able to determine how to do so I will remove my request from the Forum and will continue to search for a pattern on my own.

No longer seeking help finding pattern. I’m going to adapt a pattern I already have.

I’m sorry, I hope you didn’t take that the wrong way. I only meant to be informative because it’s not an uncommon request. :hug: Nothing needs to be done as the question and answer will help others.

I found a bunch of dress patterns, but I wasn’t sure what the original looked like which is why I asked for a picture. Is it something like this without the design maybe?