Decrease Question

My pattern calls for me to “knit two together by reversing the first stitch on left needle, then knitting together two stitches through back loops.” Is this the same thing as ssk (slip, slip, knit)? Thanks, Connie

It sure sounds that way!

Or the “SSK Improved” as it is called in the video/decrease area…