Hello everyone. New to this blog thing so bear with me please.
Now how can I think of [I]100 Things About Me[/I]?
1. I live in Canada, on the west (wet) coast. 2. I was born in Hong Kong. 3. My birthday is in April. 4. I am married. 5. I met my husband at work. 6. We have two beautiful children, DD is four and DS is two. 7. I hope DS will be potty-trained soon. 8. I am a stay at home mom. 9. I have a younger brother.
- I started knitting in Jan. 2007
- KnittingHelp.com pretty much taught me how to knit. Thanks Amy!
- I started knitting because DD had two handmade blankets when she was born and DS did not. So I was determined to make him a handmade blanket.
- I am still working on DS’s blanket.
- I have about 3 WIPs. DS’s blanket, Palindrome – reversible scarf, and a half-frogged pinwheel blanket.
- I am a continental knitter.
- I am too chicken to do a big project like “[I]Sunny the Puppy[/I]” toy for DS or the [I]BSJ[/I] (my kids will be too big by the time I muster up the courage).
- I knit when I can as when I was pregnant with DD I ended up with eczema on my hands.
- I enjoy reading.
- I like mysteries mostly, but romance novels are not my cup of tea.
- However, I am open to reading anything that interests me; especially, a good non-fiction.
- I enjoy listening to music.
- I listen to most genres, except hard rock and country.
- I can play one instrument, the flute; however, I haven’t touched it in sooooo long.
- I am trying to learn how to play the guitar.
- I have tried to learn how to play the piano on my own…. My parents would not let me learn as a child when I asked to learn.
- I enjoy playing sports, when I can.
- Ice Hockey is my favourite sport to watch.
- I used to a member of a field hockey team.
- I need to get on exercising after all this typing about sports. If only I had the energy.
- I have acquired a HAM radio license.
- I was once a cub leader to 80 children.
- We are looking to move in the near future.
- House hunting is a pain.
- I’m tired of saying “I”
- Enjoys cooking.
- I’ve run out of things to say about me .