Daisy sweater from knitty

I’m on the left front raglan shaping. I’m confused about R2.

Begin raglan shaping:

Row 1: K1, ssk, k to last 2 sts, p1, k1.
Row 2: Purl.
Repeat these two rows until work measures the same as right front to neck shaping. Work neck shaping to match right front, reversing all shapings.

For the right front, it was a seed stitch along the edge. Am I supposed to k1, p1, k1 at the beginning of R2? Or just purl across? I’m confused because it’s continuing the seed stitch at the end of R1.

Help!

Huh. I think they’re just having you do the seed stitch on the side that has the buttonholes, since that’s the side that laps on the front. At least, that’s my best guess after reading the pattern! Does that sound right?

ETA - Wait, now that I look at it, it looks like both sides have the seed stitch edging. I think I’d copy what you did for the other side. I’m having a hard time getting it just by reading the pattern though–sometimes my brain can’t process it unless I can see it!

That’s what I thought too. But at the end of R1, I’m doing the seed stitch, which is why it confused me.

Yeah, I’d do the seed at the beginning of R2. I’ve read over it again, and it seems clear they made a mistake in the pattern. :slight_smile: