crochet to knitting conversion

Can someone please help me? I need to convert a crochet pattern into a knitted one and I can’t figure out how to do it and I can’t find anything on the web to help me. PLEASE can someone hepl

Welcome to KH!
It’s not straightforward to convert crochet to knitting. Could you look for a similar knitting pattern already worked out?
What is the name of your pattern?

I am looking for knitted patterns for infant mickey or minnie mouse clothes. I can find all kinds of crochet but no knitted ones and I only knit

Are you looking for motifs, or more “costume” style patterns? I found a book on amazon called The Disney Book of Knitting, which I think is basic patterns with motifs but there wasn’t an option to look inside, so I’m not sure what’s in it exactly.
I think the other thing you could do is adapt existing knitting patterns to look how you want? Sometimes all that’s needed is a colour change and some simple added details. Time to get (more) creative!

Thank you I think I know just what I have to do and I know how to go about changing my own patterns to make it work.