Crazy French pattern! Need help!

I’m currently working on a Bouton D’Or pattern for a sweater. The translation is weird and it’s written like no pattern I’ve ever encountered. I finished the back but think I did the decrease wrong. I’d like to get it figured out before I move on. If any of you can help me deciper these instructions I would REALLY appreciate it.

This was for the decreast in the back:
Dec 1 st each side every 14th row once, every 12th row 2 times.

This is part of the sleeve instructions:
Inc 1 st each side every 4th row 4 times, every 2nd row 5 times.

And this is the ultimate in confusion. This is part of the neck shaping on the right front:

Bind off at RHS (I know what that means) 2 sts 6 times, 7 sts alternating 1st and 2sts.

I’m seriously about to lose my mind. HELP!!!

Dec 1 st each side every 14th row once, every 12th row 2 times.

I’d decrease on rows 14, 26 and 38.

Inc 1 st each side every 4th row 4 times, every 2nd row 5 times.

I take it this is the increase as you go up the sleeves. Inc on rows 4, 8, 16, 20 and then 22, 24, 26, 28, 30.

Bind off at RHS (I know what that means) 2 sts 6 times, 7 sts alternating 1st and 2sts.

This looks like the shoulder shaping. Bind of 2 st at the beginning of the rows, 6 times–that will end up 3 times on each side, then 7 stitches [color=red]but I don’t get alternating 1 and 2 st.[/color] If that means rows, then I’d probably dec 7 at the beginning of each row, work a row even, then 7 more, work a row even until there were no stitches left. I’m NOT sure of this. Is there neck shaping going on now, too? I think I’d wait until I got to this point and then see what’s actually in my hands.

Do you have the French original?

Ingrid, thanks for the tips. Now it makes sense. I don’t know what the alt 1st and 2nd sts either. I’ll have to head to the yarn store to figure that one out. But the rest works now. I did screw up the decreases on the back though. Darn it! Now the dilemma.

I don’t have the original pattern. I purchased the book at my LYS and it was only in English.