Could you help me with bobbles?

Hello! I’m maing a knitted cherry pie and I have to make bobbles for the cherries, and I’m completely at a loss as to how to do them! Any suggestions? Here’s the pattern:
Row 1: Purl.
Row 2: K1, k2, bbl inc. repeat until 1 stitch remains, K1.
Row 3: Purl.
Row 4: K1, k2, bbl dec. repeat until 1 stitch remains, K1.
Row 5: Purl
Row 6: K1, bbl inc, k2 repeat until 1 stitch remains, K1.
Row 7: Purl
Row 8: K1, bbl dec, k2 repeat until 1 stitch remains, K1.

Repeat row 1- 8 five times (or enough times to fit around crust slice). BO.

Extra cherry goodness:
This part is optional but helps to create a more realistic full filling. Make several extra bobbles (cherries).

Bobble:
CO 1 in CC.
Row 1: [K1f&b] 3 times – 6 sts.
Row 2 & 4: Purl
Row 3: knit
Row 5: ssk, k1, k2tog – 3 sts.
Row 6: p3tog- 1 st. Fasten off

Knot CO and BO tails tog and tuck 1 into cherry. Use other tail to attach to Cherry Filling in random places.

Heres the link to the pattern if it helps at all: http://telastudio.com/pattern.html
thanks!,

cheers!
giuliana

bbl inc [bobble increase] k1, yo, k1, yo, k1 all into same stitch. Turn p5, turn k5

bbl dec [bobble decrease] slip 2 stitches knitwise, k3tog, pass 2 slipped stitches over knit stitch. Poke bobble forward with finger and make sure to pull the next stitch tight

These are the directions for your bobbles–I must say that pie is hilarious!!

Basically, into one stitch you knit, but don’t slide it off. Yo to the front and knit again, but don’t slide it off, yo again, knit 1 and then slide the whole thing off.

Right then, without finishing the row, turn your work and purl across the 5 stitches you must made. turn it again and knit those 5 again. Repeat these steps across the row.

Then you purl one row across

For the dec, I think the instructions are pretty clear, but if you need help, holler!

Thank you Ingrid! I can’t wait to get started on the filling!

cheers!