Could kf&B be named something different?

I am knitting the Peekaboo Bonnet from design55 and I’m wondering if I can find out how to kf&b from a video on this site. Can kf&B (knit front and back) be called something else on this site? :knitting:

Thanks for your help!

Yes, it’s the bar increase video. If you look just under that you’ll see “also called [B]k1f&b[/B] (knit 1 front & back)/ also called [B]kfb[/B] (knit front back)” and it’s under kfb on the Glossary page.