Continue in Patterns as Established

Hi, I’m working on a dog sweater and I’m stuck at a point in the pattern where it says to “continue in patterns as established.” I’m not sure what rows it wants me to repeat. Also a bit confused on the end with a right side row bit. I of course understand that but I’m having trouble figuring out which rows it means. I will add this part of the pattern below, and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cast on 53 sts.
Row 1 (WS): Work Row 1 of K1, p1 rib across.
Rows 2 and 3: Work Row 2 of K1, p1 rib.
Row 4 (Inc): Work Row 1 of Seed st over 15 sts, p1, k1, p1, k1, M1, p1, k1, p1, k3, M1, k3, M1, k3, M1,
p1, k1, p1, k1, M1, p1, k1, p1, work Row 1 of Seed st to end of row – 58 sts at the end of this row.
Row 5: Work in Seed st over 15 sts, place marker (pm), k1, p1, k1, p2, k1, p1, k1, pm, p12, pm, k1, p1,
k1, p2, k1, p1, k1, pm, work in Seed st to end of row.
Row 6: Work in Seed st to first marker, sm, work Row 1 of Small Right Twist to next marker, sm, work
Row 3 of Double Cable to next marker, sm, work Row 1 of Small Left Twist to next marker, sm, work in
Seed st to end of row.
Continue in patterns as established, slipping markers as you come to them, until piece measures about 7
in. (18 cm.) from beg, end with a RS row as the last row you work AND remove markers as you work the
last row.

Row 1 is a wrong side (WS) row, which means all the even-numbered rows are right side (RS) rows. So you stop after working an even-numbered (any even numbered) row of the pattern stitch. It should be very obvious as you get working as that will be the side where you’re making the twists and cables.

Could you provide a link to a picture of the finished sweater? It would help to confirm my guess below on the other.

[I]I think[/I] what she’s saying is to continue with the established patterns of seed stitch, right twist, double cable, left twist, seed stitch. So for Row 7, you’d need Row 2 of the right twist pattern, Row 4 of the double cable and Row 2 of the left twist pattern. Then Row 8 would use Row 3 (or back to Row 1), Row 5, Row 3, etc., repeating those stitch patterns as necessary. Does she have those pattern stitches written or charted out elsewhere?

Thank you so much, that makes sense!!! :DDD

That’s what it sounds like to me too but the pattern link or photo is always helpful.
It may also help to write out these rows so that you can keep track of which pattern row you’re up to for the twists and double cable. Check them off as you go.