Confusing pattern?

Hello everyone, I’m coming up to finishing my first project and I am once again confused by the pattern xD I am working on the sleeves right now, here is the pattern.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ifWD2K-ENLOGloQlUyMVM2cWM/edit

This is the section I am confused on, Change to red wool and continue in alternate stripes of ten rows red, ten rows white as for back and front but inc each end of the next and every following 5th row till the second red stripe has been worked (102 sts)

I am thoroughly confused as to when I actually increase? the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 10th? I am currently at 90 stitches. Does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks for looking.

I’d read that as the second row, the seventh, the twelfth, the seventeenth, the twenty-second and the twenty-seventh, but it IS kind of confusing. As long as you increase evenly and get them all in before the red stripe ends (I’m guessing that makes the sleeve pattern match the body), don’t stress too much about it. For instance, if you increase on the first, fifth, tenth, fifteenth, twentieth and twenty-fifth, no one’s apt to know.

That worked perfectly! Thank you.