Confused with directions

I’m working on Knit Lace & Leaves… = Sweater Page 4
In order for you to understand my question, I have to give you some directions which I completed.

The directions read:
Change to larger size circular needle.
Rows 29 - 34: knit across.
Dividing Row: K29(Left Front), place point protector on right hand point of cir alar needle, with empty larger size straight needle, K34(Left Sleeve), place point protector on remaining point of circular needle.

Left Sleeve:
Rows 1-27: Using larger size straight needles, knit across.

Change to smaller size straight needles.

Row 28: K4, (K2 tog, K3) across: 28 sts.
Rows 29-37: Knit across.

Bind off all its loosely in knit.

I completed the above set of directions… The next set of directions have me confused. They read:

[B]Dividing Row: Remove point protectors and K52(Back), place point protector on right hand point of circular needle, with empty larger size straight needle, K34 ( Right Sleeve), place point protector on remaining point of circular needle[/B].

[B]My question[/B]: [COLOR=“MediumTurquoise”][COLOR=“Navy”]Currently, I have point protectors at each of the ends of a circular needle… the directions say remove point protectors… so am I removing both point protectors ? Am I knitting from the circular needle that has the most stitches on it… if so… what am I knitting with? I’m just not understanding… [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Thanking you in advance for your help.
ca:knitting:

Yes take both point protectors off.
You’ve started by knitting across the left front of the sweater (top down, I assume) and then completed the left sleeve. You should continue in the same direction, knitting the next set of sts with a new end of yarn. Take the sts next to the sleeve in your left hand and knit across 52sts for the back using the other end of circular needle. Next, put a protector on the tip of the needle in your right hand and continue across the next 34sts using the straight needle.