Confused on Tank Top Instructions

I am trying to knit the Easy Tank Top that Lorna Miser designed; I’ve started with the back and things went well until I get to the section about shaping armholes - the instructions then mention the need to bind off 3 stitches at the beginning of the next 2 rows (I am doing the 66 stitch pattern) and then has instructions say to bind off 3 stitches at the beginning of the next 2 rows (I am doing the pattern with 66 cast on stitches) I don’t know if the Next Row instructions that are underneath this are used in tandem with the bind off instructions or if those 2 bind off rows have the earlier instructions to complete the rows. Because I doubt I am being clear, I have posted a link to a website that will bring up the pattern:

Any help most appreciated, Margaret

If there are instructions that you should be doing while you are doing the bind off rows, the pattern will usually say: At the Same Time…
It sounds like you bind off 3sts at the beginning of rows 1,2,3 and 4 and then go on to the Next Row instructions. These will shape the armhole. (I can’t get to the pattern because I haven’t joined the website.) It looks like a cute tank.