Confused about a stitch abbreviation


I’m about to start a new project and the instructions have two abbreviations I don’t understand and I can’t find an explanation to them. Could someone tell me what they mean?

yfwd & SK2P

Thank you,

The yfwd is ‘yarn forward’ and means the same as a YO; sk2p is a double decrease - slip 1, k2tog, pass the slip st over (psso). You can find videos on the Increase and Decrease pages, or on the Glossary page which has many common terms and a lot of them have videos.

Thank you soooooo much Suzeeq!!! I will definately check out those pages you mentioned!!!