Completed Sweater and Hat

Here is the picture of the sweater and hat I just finished. It’s made with the new Bernat yarn: Bernat baby stretch yarn - color: strawberry spring with stretchy snow for the white contrast. The pattern is also a free pattern from Bernat. The hat was made on DPN’s and i just made it up as I went along.

Very nice, Lisa! And the model is a cutie pie!

The sweater and the model are beautiful! My youngest daughter sucked her fingers exactly the same way–they grow up so quickly–she’s 13 now. Sorry to ramble but your pic sent me down memory lane.cloud9

Thank you both. :slight_smile:

Farmgirl, I never knew any child that sucked their fingers like this but since I had my Daughter, I found out quite a few kids do this. :thumbsup: If you really look, you’ll see that she’s holding my red stitch counter behind Elmo’s paw. :roflhard:

I don’t see a photo? :??

I don’t either - just a red “X”. :???:

I don’t see a photo or red X. But the baby wearing the orange hat is real cute!!!

I didn’t see the picture either, only the red X, but that’s not unsual for me. Glad I’m not alone this time.

Wow, not sure how that happened. On the night that I posted those two pictures, they were up on this site with no problem. Now I have two red x’s too. Not sure why. I’ll try to get everything back the way I used to. I never had a problem getting stuff posted before but it’s been quite awhile and I don’t post stuff all that often. I’ll have to ask my IT husband what I’m doing wrong. Sorry about the little computer problem I’m having. :aww:

Thank you for the nice comments about my Daughter. The pic. I have up with the pumpkin hat was from last year. This year she’s going to be a lady bug for Halloween. Hopefully I can post her new pictures soon.:slight_smile:

Somehow your photos either were moved to a different folder or were deleted off the site. If they were simply moved, you can edit your message with the new location of the photos.