Clapotis

I’m not sure which way to say it :??

I read the blog of the lady that wrote the clapotis pattern and she said it is CLAP :cheering: -O-TEEEEE (like cup of tea) :thumbsup:

I have no idea, but in my head I’ve been saying it the first way. I don’t think I’ve ever actually said it out loud. Why is it called that? Is it the “pattern” or a style of wrap?

I listened to a podcast of the designer…

It’s Clap-O-Tee (it’s French :D)

:smiley:

I say clap-o-TEE but only began after being corrected after months of saying clapoTIS.

just don’t be like me and yell across the LYS to my friend., “Hey! This would be really good for your clap!”

:roflhard: :roflhard:

A clapotis is on my after-Christmas list. I think I might have to be a copycat and do one with Karaoke, like Rebecca- it was so pretty!!!

Clap! :roflhard: :roflhard:

The nice thing about typing everything is that you don’t have to worry about mispronouncing anything. I say Clapotis–you can read it anyway you want! :wink:

If I ever go to France or Quebec, Ill clapoTEE all over the place. Until then, Ill CLAP, Otis!!

Any way you say it, IMHO, I think it sounds goofy…so I think shawl or scarf is what I will say from now on bc when I say my clap o tee… Lonnie & I just start laughing…it sounds goofy :roflhard: :rofling:

I usually just say gonorrhea

heheh :slight_smile: I’m French so I never had any trouble pronouncing it… and I agree it sounds a little silly… but hey, they’re worse :smiley:

:rofling: :rofling: :rofling:

:roflhard: :roflhard: OMG, Hild!!! :roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Yeah, but can a guy even find the Clapotis? I mean really, do they ever know?
:wink:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

OMG tooo funny [size=1]but soooo true[/size] :rollseyes: :roflhard:

:rofling: :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:

Bink!!! You are SOOOOOOO BAD!!!

:??
and you’r not?

:roflhard:

OMG. :shock: BINK TOPPED HILDIE. KK Faints