Chocolate Lovers Anonymous!

That’s what DH and I usually buy for our daily fix – we typically have one or two (okay, sometimes three) miniatures a piece after dinner. (Sure, I’d rather have truffles all the time, but I have to reserve some $ for yarn! ;)) Hot fudge sundaes are another favorite mode of chocolate consumption.

Okay, this is funny. I just get done reading this thread and go check my email where there is a Clean Home Journal newsletter. In the newsletter is a link to this:

http://www.cleanhomejournal.com/gardening/49-index.asp

LOL How many want a garden like that? raises hand

serious chocoholic here…I’ve been known to raid the Nestle’s semi-sweet chips during a craving…

:heart: :heart: :heart: chocolate :heart: :heart: :heart:
When I was around highschool age (I’m 30 now), we moved to England, and that’s where I truly began to love chocolate! There are these candy bars called Aero bars, and they are featherlight and just melt on your tongue, I really miss those! And also these icecream bars, I’m not sure if I’m remembering the name right, “Feast” bars. Those were wonderful.
Here in the states I enjoy the milk chocolate dove pieces. I try not to have it too often, my husband is the real chocolate lover. Although I’m liking that idea of having one small piece a day…
But I really miss that English chocolate!
Mariblue

The best English chocolate is Cadbury Fruit & Nut.

Has anyone ever had spicy hot chocolate? :drool:

I have already posted this under the " are there any non yarn snob " thread but
IMHO

GHIRADELLI CHOCOLATE AND PEPPERMINT (ONLY AVAILABLE AT CHRISTMAS) IS THE BEST FREAKIN’ CHOCLATE EVER

IT is to DIE For~~ BTW I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: my chocolate FROZEN :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Frozen is JUst SOOOOoo much better~~!1
i also like Ghiradelli choclate and mint bars which are available all year but CHOCOLATE AND PEPPERMINT IS THE BEST AND MY ABSOLUTE~~
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

DID I MENTION THAT I :heart: :heart: IT? :roflhard: :roflhard:
Even better tha Godiva… my GF would be :passedout: right now after i said that but
I stand by my decision~~!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Who ISN’T addicted to chocolate!!! Dove milk chocolate is great. Also Lindt. Try their white chocolate coconut bars. Yummmmmmmmmmmy!

:ick: and :ick:

You can have my share of white chocolate AND coconut. :teehee:

Now, the extra dark chocolate truffles from Lindt…:drool: Especially when they’re melty…oh sweet, sweet chocolate. :notworthy:

I like Cadbury Fruit and Nut too. I buy a few bars whenever I happen to see them on sale.

I’ve never had spicy hot chocolate, but you did remind me of something that happened to me as a kid… we went to this restaurant that served “red hot chocolate” and I had to have it because I’d only ever had brown hot chocolate before. Well, what a disappointment when it came. Red hot apparently just meant that it was really hot, not that it was red. :pout:

Did you used to put candy canes into your cocoa as a kid? That was my favorite – even more than marshmallows (and I was totally into marshmallows).

Yes, OMG! I had it once in Barcelona at this strange, dark bar, and another time in Italy. (Verona, I think.)

My BF at the time didn’t like it. I was like, :poke: huh?

Chuaco Chocolates has a spicy chocolate bar that is to die for…

I like Cadbury Fruit and Nut too. I buy a few bars whenever I happen to see them on sale.

I’ve never had spicy hot chocolate, but you did remind me of something that happened to me as a kid… we went to this restaurant that served “red hot chocolate” and I had to have it because I’d only ever had brown hot chocolate before. Well, what a disappointment when it came. Red hot apparently just meant that it was really hot, not that it was red. :pout:

Did you used to put candy canes into your cocoa as a kid? That was my favorite – even more than marshmallows (and I was totally into marshmallows).[/quote]

I’m picky about my Cadbury. I won’t buy it if it was made in the US, because Hershey’s licenses the Cadbury name here, and I don’t like Hershey’s anymore. I’ll eat the miniature Mr. Goodbars and Krackels, and the Special Dark, but not the regular milk chocolate.

Also really good? The frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3. (The restaurant they go to in the movie Serendipity.)

And when I get a box of chocolates, I take an exploratory half-bite to break through the chocolate first. If it’s something yummy, I eat the whole thing. If it’s not, I just eat the chocolate off the outside. :rofl:

Heck, why be anonymous? I am addicted to chocolate, love Dove Dark Chocolate…don’t care much for milk chocolate, but LOVE the dark stuff!!! :cheering:

Huh. I’ve never inspected the package for country of origin, but I assume I’ve been getting the domestic version. The Cadbury branded milk chocolate seems to be creamier and less harsh than regular Hershey’s, IMO. At least it was the last time I ate it, which was probably a few months ago. :shrug:

If it doesn’t come with a guide, I have been known to manually break open a candy rather than risk yuckiness. I find most nuts and chews to be acceptable, but cream fillings are just :ick:.

I don’t agree Jane~~
I like the Creamy Goodness inside… I :heart: chocolate and orange filling :cheering: :cheering:
but my altime favorite is chocolate and peppermint~!! :notworthy:

I am with you! I bought enough of the small squares to keep in my freezer year round. The best! :slight_smile:

Good grief, I have enough trouble with the fact I have a BBQ place half block away and they start their meat early in the morning when I am out walking, let alone chocolate plants and flowers on my deck or in my house.

I love milk chocolate, Dove is one of my favorites. My hubby who is a diabetic and thus cannot eat my chocolate :thumbsup: was very nice and thought of me one time. He was at Costco with our daugters and he knows I love chocolate so he bought me a box from there. It turns out that he bought me a box of HERSHEY’S! :ick: :tap: ! I still have that stupid box in my cupboard, the only ones that will eat it are my mom and duaghters, I will wait for my Dove!

Don’t want to sound indelicate here, but does the WW candy ever give you…ummmm… digestive upset? I’d love to try it, but am afraid it has sorbitol in it which does horrible things to my, well you get the idea. :oops:

I looove dark chocolate. Godiva is my favorite mmmm. :heart:

I love Green & Black’s organic chocolate. I especially like the 70% dark, the white, the milk with almonds and the Maya Gold. MmmmMMMmmm

Chocolate is a necessary food group as far as I am concerned :slight_smile: .