Child's poncho

Found this cute little pattern by Christine Buhagiar on the net and made it for a friend’s little girl. I used Cascade 200 Heathers.

Am having trouble getting photo in correct position. Tried editing but got a message I am not allowed. HELP

It looks great! I really like the pattern AND the color.

Perfect little girl poncho! I think you found a wonderful pattern and picked a pretty color for it as well.

Whichever way you look at this, it’s really cute! :wink:

Great job!

That is really, really cute!:inlove:

I liked the pattern so much I made another in a light lavender color…now to tackle a matching hat.

That’s a pretty pattern. Love the lace on it.

Thanks for persevering with the photo alignment! I adore :heart: little poncho! It’s so delicate yet substantial! The heather effects of the yarn added depth, too! All in all, this is a spectacular little poncho! You should be very proud of it! :thumbsup:

Edited to add:

I googled the designer’s name, and found nine of her designs in the Ravelry pattern database. Then I discovered why I was sooooo attracted to your poncho! I knit it myself, several years ago, for several of my little granddaughters. Four of them. I just couldn’t quit knitting this darling pattern! It’s called “Kiddie Capelet”.

Yours is one of the best I’ve seen!

That’s so sweet, the recipient must love it.

Yes…I have the light lavender too…have to post it!