Child's knit crew neck cardigan from

I need help understanding this part.
Change to larger needles and work 6 rows in St St .Increase 1 St each end of next row and following 6 th (4th-4th- etc)until there are 45(43,47 etc) sts.
Its it the sleeve increase from the bottom up.

http://www.yarnspirations.com/patterns/childs-knit-crew-neck-cardigan.html?id=201229

Thank you

Hi! Not sure exactly what you are questioning, could you please clarify

Welcome!
The sleeve will have increases at the beginning and at the end of the row. Which size are you making?
If you call the next row, row 1, then inc on rows 7,13,19,25 etc for the smallest size and on rows 5,9,13,17 etc. for the larger sizes.

I’m making the size 2 and I’m stuck at that part lol

I’m trying to figure out the sleeve increase do I knit 6 rows then increase on the 6 th row at the knit end and then every 6 rows?

Or do I knit 6 rows then increase on the knit side and purl side then every 6 th row?

Hi,
After the cuff you change to a larger sized needle (the size will be in your pattern directions) and you will work 6 rows in stocking stitch.
On the following Right Side (knit) row you will increase 1 stitch at the beginning and at the end of this row.
Work the next 6 (4,4… whichever number corresponds to the size you are making) rows in st.st.
On the following RS knit row you will again increase at the beginning and at the end of the row.
You continue on increasing like this until you have the correct amount of stitches for the size you are making.
Hope this helps you and good luck with your project. Please ask again if you need any further help.

Your an Angel…yes thank you so so much…that explains it way way better…I need to get two more of these done by Christmas so you saved Christmas lol…:hugs:

1 Like

Pheew!! get those needles going at full speed lol
Glad to help
Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas to you as well :christmas_tree::gift::heartpulse: