Cherry Amimono pattern HELP

HELP!! I don’t understand the instructions for this pattern. After you do the first six rows - how do I work it to get to the 39 stitches. Maybe I am missing something. Please someone walk me through the first part of this pattern :muah: Elaine

Always include a link if you can. Is this the pattern?
http://www.shop.amimono.dk/2-product-239-CHERRY.html

If so it’s not a free pattern so we can’t see the directions. Type out a line or two that’s giving you problems and then we can help. (don’t type the whole pattern)

What does it say to do after the first 6 rows?

Are you sure you did the first 6 rows correctly? It looks like they might have increases in them, too.

It looks like you do increases at the beginning, so on the first 6 rows. It’s okay to post a few rows so we can help you figure it out.

I have exactly the same problem. We’re you able to figure it out?

This post is over 7 yrs old. None of these members are active now, but I assume they figured it out. :wink:

Thanks! I guess I’m on my own!!

Pat Ahern

edited by admin to remove phone number

Maybe this pattern?

Can you quote a row or 2 of the pattern that’s causing problems? Not the whole pattern please as that can cause copyright problems on the forum.
Also, you might want to remove your phone number from your post because it can be picked up by bots.

Here is the first section of the pattern. I understand the first 6 rows but I’m not sure what to do after that. For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to get to 39 stitches and 22 cm ending with row 2. Am I making any sense? And thanks for the phone number heads up!