Check out these needles

If you like the interesting and different then check out these knitting needles
http://www.glasspens.com
The needles are really beautiful and cheaper than the crochet hooks on their site. I am a little tempted to buy one of the circulars. I will stick to getting wooden crochet hooks verse glass hooks.:cheering:

Some lovely items. I love glass work. I wonder how breakable the circs would be in more dramatic temp changes. One presumes they are solid though and not hollow?

Wow some of them are really beautiful.

they are gorgeous!:heart::inlove:
I still can’t spend $88 on a pair of needles though!

Have you seen the “Don’t Drop Spindles”?! Yikes! Don’t Drop indeed!

They are very pretty. But I just dont think I could stomach paying that much for one pair. And having the chance to break them. I know that my bamboo is rock hard and I would have to do something crazy to break it. But us girls can dream right?

And what if you drop them:passedout: or the cat bats them around or off the table:tap:bad cat :help:no glass for me

wow those are gorgeous!

I wonder what the join on the circs is like?

Those are beautiful… I don’t think I’d knit with them but put them out on display instead…:rofling:

I"ve seen pretty glass needles up close- I knit a couple rows with the demo version. They are a little heavy in the hand, but they warm up really nicely. the ones I saw were actually like pyrex, so they wouldn’t shatter on impact. For me they are not practical, but maybe someday as a knitting collectible…

Boy, aren’t they gorgeous! Even with their ‘no questions asked life-time warranty’ I’d ever spend that much for needles. Think of the yarn you could get instead…

Marilyn

:heart:The earrings are GORGEOUS:heart: