Cell purse for my granddaughter

I had some leftover yarn and needed a small project. My daughter told me she bought a cell phone for her 11 yr. old daughter. So I started and finished this small cute purse. I crochet the purse without a pattern. I used lions brand worsted yarn and fun fur together. Now I need a funky button. I crochet a loop for the button, it’s hard to see. I have 2 pic hoping one is better then the first. Will try to add them both. I also knitted a hat, that’s why I had the leftover yarns. If anyone wants to see the hat I will post it here. Rebecca

I can’t imagine an 11-year girl who would not love that! Show us the hat, too! :smiley:

Going to scan it now brb

Here ya go. To big for my sweet bear

CUTE CUTE CUUUUUTE!

Rebecca, you talk like knitting is hard for you. Obviously not! Cute hat!

Veddy veddy cute!! :heart:

Ingrid
It’s not hard, it’s just that one particular pattern that drove me nuts. Normally I can understand the patterns for the most part. Thanks, thought you might like it. Comes with a scarf, but I didn’t knit one. To old for that stuff, just wanted to make the hat because everyone was knitting fun fur, and I had to knit it too lol.

Thanks ladies. Glad to share it. The patterns are free online if I can remember where I found them lol. But I do have it in case anyone wants it.