Celebrate with me! Small business milestone!

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]My little small business, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]My Cup of Tea[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen], has a huge milestone to celebrate today! We are now listed at [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Amazon.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]! You can find [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]My Cup of Tea’s Storefront here[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]. (click the link) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]:woot: :balloons: [SIZE=5][COLOR=green] PARTY![/COLOR][/SIZE] :balloons: :woot: [/SIZE][/FONT]

Woo hoo! Yay!!!

That’s fantastic!

:cheering: Congrats! :balloons:

Congratulations! :cheering:

:woohoo: Congrats! :woot: :muah:

congratulations!!!

Congrats! I wish you great success with your business. :slight_smile:

:cheering:

Congratulations that’s awesome! :yay: :blooby: :balloons:

Congrats :mrgreen:

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Comic Sans MS]:woot::woot:[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=SeaGreen]Congrats :balloons::balloons::balloons:[/COLOR][/FONT]

:woot: Congrats!! That is wonderful!

Congratulations! Here’s wishing you years and years of success!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Monica, that is great!!

If you guys haven’t ordered tea from Monica yet, you should- it’s fabulous!

Thank you so much! I am so delighted that you enjoyed the tea. I really appreciate your orders! :muah: