Carollovesyarn

Here you go! :smiley:

mmmmmmmmmmm

:drooling: You’ve just made me hungry!

:drooling: :drooling:

That looks soooo yummy…

Oh, that is so cruel! I want an oven-fresh, ooey, gooey, melty, chewy chocolate chip cookie soooooo badly now. (You should put a warning in the subject line!) :drooling: I’m going to have to show that pic to DH when he gets home so he’ll bake some.

For me??? :shock: How sweeeeeetttt!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Heh - now that I’ve tricked you into telling me what city you live in, you had better watch out - all I have to do is get close and follow my nose!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :rofling: :rofling:

ok… sooo not fair… that was not what I was expecting, and its my bedtime, and I don’t have any chocolate chips in the house… hmm ok… set clock ahead to stop at store on way to work…lol thanks for the excuse!

:XX:

ok… sooo not fair… that was not what I was expecting, and its my bedtime, and I don’t have any chocolate chips in the house… hmm ok… set clock ahead to stop at store on way to work…lol thanks for the excuse!

:XX:

cookie… :inlove:

Are you saying you live close to me??? Cause I currently have some cookies in the oven if you want to come over. SnB tonight, I 'm sure they wouldn’t mind if a few were missing! :lol:

No, I live far far away…

or do I? :rofling:

Like you could trick me that easily into spilling where I live! HA!

:roflhard:
Come on you know you want to tell me! :eyebrow:

I would, but my SP is lurking! :wink: How can I be tricksy if I spill it here!?! :lol: