Cardigan pattern

I love this sweater but the pattern is not available now. I want to make it now!! Does anyone know of a similar pattern? I have the cotton yarn on the way and would like to be able to wear it this spring

My LYS ordered the patten and they say it should be in soon - I :heart: Love this sweater also and would really like to make it!

I’ll let you know when I get my hands on the pattern. I’m also going to visit a few shops in the area this afternoon and I’ll let you know if I find it.

Maybe we could make this a knit-along?

Renee

It looks like it is available online. I too saw this and wanted to make, are you using the yarn called for in the pattern or a different yarn?

I ordered the pattern book from the tahki website and they said it was not available but could be pre ordered. I bought TLC cotton plus yan from Joanns. They had a great sale .

I just got an email from Tahki and the pattern is available is being shipped to me :happydance: . I have the yarn and can’t wait to start this sweater. I hope it is as easy as it looks.

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I’ glad you found the pattern… It is beautiful. Now you must post pictures so we can see it.

Can you please give the Website where you ordered this pattern? I too love this sweater! Thank you!!

http://www.tahkistacycharles.com/Patterns/patterns_detail.asp?CatID=6&ID=963&New=TRUE&pg=15

it is a pattern book from the yarn company

Thanks Cindy! :muah: