Can you tell me what you think this means

First can you tell me why all the titles are in red? How do I get my title to be red?
Now my question I am repeating what I just wrote on a thread I am not sure if it was seen.
The thread was Difficult Pattern.
[B][COLOR=black]Can you tell me what you think this means? [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=black]I[B] am puzzled by this part of the instructions[/B][/COLOR]][COLOR=black][B]I understand the first part. The basic pattern rows[/B][/COLOR]]
[B][COLOR=black]Then it says starting at the 3rd row increase each full [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black]Does the 3rd row mean the 3rd full row. Because if you read the instructions you start with only 2 full rows. Then it goes to 4 in total at the second group of rows. Do they mean the 1st row of the second group being the 3rd row of full rows?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=black]THIS IS CONFUSING ME: at the same time row 10 etc. After I do the short row on row 10 & 11 rows what do I do continue with the short row I was up to or start from the *.[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black]The 10th row falls out on a short 76 row and the 11th row on a 160 full row?[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=black]Cast on 160 sts, work 1/1 rib in shortened rows, as follows: work 2 rows over all sts, 2 rows over 150 sts, 2 rows over 136 sts, 2 rows over 112 sts, 2 rows over 76 sts and 2 rows over [/COLOR][COLOR=black]all sts, rep from to. Each time work 4 full rows over all sts. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]AT THE SAME TIME: lnc LH (neckline edge), starting from the 3rd row: 1 st on each full row, 48 times in all.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]AT THE SAME TIME: Widen the collar with shortened rows (WS of work), on the 10th row: work 2 rows over [/COLOR][COLOR=black]the first 6 sts, on the 20th row: work 2 rows over the 12 first 16 sts, on the 30th and 40th row: work 2 rows over 26 sts.[/COLOR]

The titles in red are threads that have new posts since the last time you looked at them. When you start one, read, or post to one, it won’t be red because you’ve opened it. Until the next new post to it.

“…[B][COLOR=black]starting at the 3rd row increase each full[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=black]…”

Does it say fUll or fOll? Foll means following as in each row after that. However, it sounds like you’re doing short rows, so after them you work full (as in complete) rows, as in this instruction “[/COLOR][COLOR=black]work 2 rows over all sts”. Those would be full rows.
At the same time means that you might be doing shaping on one end of a row (if it’s the pattern I think, you do) while also doing short rows or shaping on the middle or other end.
[/COLOR]

The pattern is only shaped from one side or the middle.
I am not sure you understood the question.
First it says full rows. Yes I am knitting short rows.

If you take the pattern and list it by rows on a sheet of paper. Each row has a specific instruction.(See first paragraph of instructions after cast on 160 stitches. That is the basic pattern for the entire cape.
My question is when it says incrs 1 st on each full row starting with 3rd row. I read that as start increasing on the next full row which is not the actual 3rd row of the pattern but the 3rd full row in the pattern?

And in the second same time as it says to do shorter rows on the 10 and 11th rows and then 20th row and 21st row.
I read that as on the 10th row of the pattern do the shorter rows and then continue doing the original pattern or short rows.
For example if the 10th row was originally a short row of 76 stitches you would do the pattern as below 6sts over the first 6th stitches. The same on the 11th row. Then the next row after you follow this part of the pattern is what the 12th row would fall out as. Which just happens to be is a full row.

That’s how I see it. I think the purl and knit part of the pattern they mean’t to say ws and rs. This is a translation problem I think. I am waiting for a reply from anny blatt on that.
Thanks so much for your help.
I hope you understand what I wrote it is hard to describe this.

My question is when it says incrs 1 st on each full row starting with 3rd row. I read that as start increasing on the next full row which is not the actual 3rd row of the pattern but the 3rd full row in the pattern?

Nope, 3rd row is the 3rd row. You’re going to be starting the increases on one edge while you do the short rows/full rows on the rest of it which will be `at the same time’.

And in the second same time as it says to do shorter rows on the 10 and 11th rows and then 20th row and 21st row.
I read that as on the 10th row of the pattern do the shorter rows and then continue doing the original pattern or short rows.

I think so, yes.

And yes, it would be hard to describe. Having seen the diagram helps a lot, though not with specific rows, just an idea of the overall shape. I did understand what you were saying; I didn’t realize at first you were talking about the same pattern as before.