Can you tell me how to make these?

I would love to learn to make these eggs. I have never knitted a pattern with 2 colors, can you point me in the right direction to learn? Just the intarsia videos on this site?
Thanks

These eggs are not intarsia. They are knitted flat and seamed, but they are stranded work not intarsia. In the video section called “Advanced Techniques” you will find information about how to do it. Look for " How to knit with 2 colors at once" or something like that. It is the first thing under that heading.

You basically just knit some of the stitches one color and some the another leaving a strand running across the back from where you used a color to where you need it again. The big thing to remember is to keep the strands in the back loose by pulling the work side to side as you go. If you don’t the work will pucker up.

Cute project.

I made some eggs a few years ago. Not that pattern though and I did mine in the round. I used this one and modified it a bit including using plastic eggs not stuffing.
http://www.curlypurly.com/eggs.html
And here’s my posts about what I did-
http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38902&highlight=easter+eggs
http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90034&highlight=easter+eggs

That’s a good way to jump into stranded knitting, since they’re small. I love Easter eggs! They’re almost as much fun as Christmas ornaments.

If you want some fun without changing colors, try knitting with scraps of self-striping yarn. Here’s the pattern I’m going to use with my students (yes, it’s mine, but it’s so basic it probably IS out there somewhere I haven’t noticed):
You need: a golf-ball-sized ball of striping sock yarn and #5 needles, or whatever gives you a good-looking knit stitch. Gauge is obviously not that important.Tighter knitting is better on this, since the stuffing is less apt to show.
Cast on six stitches in the least bulky way possible. If you can do a crochet cast-on, try that so you can pull it out when you’re done.
Round 1: Knit.
Round 2: Knit into the front and back of every stitch. You now have 12 stitches. From now on, “knit into the front and back” is just “kfb”.
Round 3: Knit.
Round 4: (Kfb, k1) around.Now you have 18 stitches.
Round 5: Knit.
Round 6: (Kfb, k2) around. You have 24 stitches.
Round 7: Knit.
Round 8: (Kfb, k3) around. You have 30 stitches. Is this as big as you want it? It probably is large egg-sized by now.
Rows 9, 10, 11 and 12: Knit.
Row 13: (Knit 2 together, k3) around. You now have 24 stitches. From now on, “knit 2 together” will just be “k2tog”.
Rows 14 and 15: Knit.
Row 16: (K2tog, k2)around. You have 18 stitches.
Rows 17 and 18: Knit.
Row 19: (K2tog, k1) around. That’s 12 stitches.
Row 20: Knit. Now, before you knit the final row, stuff the egg.
Row 21: (K2tog) around. Cut yarn, leaving a good tail. Use a yarn needle to run the tail of the yarn through all the stitches. I knot mine and bury the knot inside by pulling the yarn needle through.
Pick out the crochet cast-on, if you used it, and do the same thing with the yarn tail on the other end to close the egg.

Stranded knitting is even easier to do in the round than flat, no pesky purling/wrong side rows. One thing I like about the original pattern is that it has so many stitches. That gives you more to play with for your patterning. Also takes longer to make though.

Thanks for all the replies! Jan, your eggs are super cute. I will probably try an egg with your pattern and Becky’s before I try the stranding. I adore knitting in the round, so the 2 patterns your guys supplied should work well.
Thanks!!