Can someone help me with this reading

B: knit to two stitches before the
increase line marker, kfb, k1, sm, kfb, knit to two
stitches before the next increase line marker,
kfb, k1, sm, kfb. Knit to the end of the round. 4
stitches increased.

You knit until there are 2 st remaining before your 1st marker. Then knit into the front and back of the next stitch (1st inc stitch added). Knit the next stitch and then slip the marker from left needle to right needle. Then knit into front and back of next stitch. (2nd st added). Then continue knitting until you have 2 stitches remaining before your 2nd increase marker. Do the same as before: knit front & back of next st (now gave 3 stitches added), knit next st, slip marker from left to right needle, knit front and back of next stitch (4th increase done) and then continue knitting until you reach the end of the circle. What are you knitting?

Hi
Thank you very much . I am trying to knit below pattern:

Ravelry: Basic Childrens Poncho pattern by Shaina Bilow

I followed the pattern as you stated and completed around 14". But I am confused that if I follow c and d. then its just a round piece of knitting. Do I need to create similar other half and join ?
to make look like as its shown picture of little girl?
please help I am first time knitting, using any pattern.

The entire poncho is knit in one piece in the round. The two markers for the increases are the center front and center back. The center back and front will come to points as shown in the pattern photos.
It won’t be a flat circle. Rounds C and D will form the 1 inch border.

Hi

Thank you so much.
I am happy I did this. It did take some mind off,

1 Like