Cable jumper - (possible) pattern trouble

Hello!

I am hoping somebody here can help me with a cable jumper pattern I am using. I have only just got onto cables so excuse me if this is plainly obvious or something!

The ‘body’ of the pattern is a four/32 (??) row repeat, with a total of 32 rows in the cable chart, however, in the instructions (see section Back - Rows 1-4) it only ever mentions rows 1 and 2 of cable chart. What I’d like to know is, is this an error? It doesn’t… seem right to me!

Here is the pattern I am using

If anybody could take the time to have a look and let me know what they think I would be v. grateful indeed. It’s a really funky lil pattern tht I want to follow correctly! Let me know if any of this doesn’t make sense, too!

Thank you!

Welcome to KH!
Yes, you’re right. The pattern for rows 3 & 4 should mention rows 3 & 4 of the cable pattern, not a repeat of rows 1 & 2.
Looks like a fun pattern to knit and a very good looking sweater.

oh, thank you salmonmac, you’re very kind for helping me.

I had a feeling that was the case but felt almost arrogant in questioning the pattern seeing as I am somewhat out of my depth, haha! It is a lot more fun now that I am sure of what I’m supposed to be doing… Thanks again!