Bunny Sweater

For my granddaughter…The Bunny Sweater from Zoe Mellor’s “Animal Knits for Kids”, knitted in Debbie Bliss Cathay. It was a quick and fun knit!

How freaking adorable is that?!

I love how it incorperates a lot of different elements.

That is really cute!! I like the little triangle border. What size is your sweater?

The sweater is lovely and I’m sure that your daughter will enjoy it. :cheering::cheering:

That is adorable… I awwed out loud when the picture loaded.

That is just darling. You really did an awsome job.

[COLOR=blue]Beautiful![/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue][I]anne[/I][/COLOR]

that’s absolutely adorable. They have the cutest things for little girls!

Sooo cute!! I love the bunnies!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I just adore it! :muah:Unfortunately, I have two grandsons who would object I think, especially the 7 year old! :lol:

:passedout:

Oh my goodness, that is so cute, I think I might just vomit a rainbow. Pink, ruffled edge, white bunnies, yikes! I can’t stand it. Too . . . cute . . .

That is just adorable!!!:inlove:

:cheering::cheering::cheering:

Lucky grandbaby!

JudyD

JUST…TOO…CUTE!!! Fabulous job! I real keepsake.

cam

That is so darn cute! :thumbsup:

I love that sweater! Where did you get the book? I looked on Amazon’s site and couldn’t find it. Thanks!

That is really beautiful, what a lucky grand daughter!:notworthy:

hello!

how do you do the triangles? I want to do a circular version and was thinking of just having a stab at it and guess, but seeing as I only learnt how to knit properly 3 days ago I thought maybe I should ask >_>

it’s extremely adorable, I loves the bunnies =D

thanks!
-NAL.

It’s really not too difficult, but you’ll need to get the hang of increases and decreases first - actually this would be great practice! The triangle border was done separately and sewn on. Cast on 2 stitches. Knit the first row. Knit into the front and back, P1, K1. K1, P1 (moss stitch) across the next row. Continue with moss stitch increasing on odd rows until there are 9 stitches. Then begin decreasing (K2t) until there are 2 stitches remaining. Continue until it is the desired length!