Breeze Rowan pattern

Hello everyone,

I’m Zare, and I’m new here. I’m spanish but I live in Scotland, and I’ve knitted several english patterns. I usually understand them, but i’m having troubles to understand some parts of Breeze Rowan pattern. I would appreciate if someone could help me with this… (back pattern)

Keeping patt correct, dec 1 st at each end of next and 5 foll 24th rows <

Thank you very much.

Welcome to KH!
These directions are often confusing. If you call the next row, row 1 then you’ll decrease at each end of rows 1,25, 49, 73, 97 and 121.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your welcome and your help. Much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Zaré

Hi Zaregrannia,
Welcome to this great site! I am from the US (Northern California) and I ALWAYS find it difficult to decipher when the instructions read this way. Salmonmac just has a way of simplifying everything and has saved my sanity countless times! Don’t hesitate to keep asking questions, you will always get an answer and encouragement here.

Claudia

2 Likes

Hi Claudia,

Thank you very much for your welcome and your words. It helps a lot to find someone that finds this instructions difficult to understand too, because I was starting to think that I was a bit dumb. :wink:
Hopefully I found this forum!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think all of you are doing a brilliant job. I hope I could help as well…

Regards,
Zaré

1 Like