So I started this a looong time ago (back in May, maybe?), but my seaming was so terrible, the result was ugly and I couldn’t wear it. So it went into the stash box. I pulled it out yesterday (since I was home anyhow having stabbed myself quite deeply in the ankle with some scissors. ouch) and ripped out the seams, re-seamed it, and added some ribbing to the neckline and armholes. Now it’s wearable, and just in time for fall!
I used 3 hanks of Blue Sky Alpacas Cotton (it’s soo soft, the nicest 100% cotton I’ve worked with) in the Tomato color on size 9 needles. It was supposed to be the Fitted Tank pattern from Blue Sky Alpacas, but shortly after I got the pattern, I lost it. So I had to wing it and had only been knitting for a couple of months.
Since one of my friends can’t stand all the headless knitting pictures (even if they happen to be the pic that shows the garment best), I’ll include a pic of my head, too.