Blocking Large Items?

Well I’m getting close to the finish line on my first big prodject, my triangle shawl. Now I’ve got to figure out how to block it. :?? The thing is that when it’s completed it will be 88 inches wide by 25 inches long. I’m having a hard time figuring out where and how to block something this big.
The yarn is LB’s Homespun. I had thought about using my dinning room table, but it’s not long enought, it is short by 33 inches!!! If anyone has any suggestions I’m all ears.
Linda

The floor maybe? You could spread an old sheet out first. Oh wait… homespun is not blockable, is it?

Acrylic doesn’t usually need to be blocked - Just a run through the washer and some time in the low heat setting on your dryer will set it up right as rain. It’s not suggested to steam acrylic, as this can make the fiber go limp and loose its shape.

I wouldn’t bother to try to block Homespun, either.

No blocking required, that’s fantastic news. It never dawned on me that acrylic wouldn’t need blocking. :doh: I guess it’s my childhood memories of my grandmothers, ever so carefully blocking each item they had knit , I just assumed it would be required. I am so glad I asked here first, I would have been sick if I had ruined my shawl. Ladies and gentleman, thank you for preventing me from making a terrible mistake
Linda