Block throw

Instructions for basic block state: row 1, row 2, row 3, next row, last row. There is no repeat instruction or desired length. The block cannot be only 5 rows! I don’t know what I am missing on the desired # of rows? The pattern is the scrambled block throw by nazanin fard. Got instructions on ravelry. Please.

Always post a pattern link when asking questions. It helps a lot –https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/scrambled-blocks

Here’s some errata: J27.0005
SCRAMBLED BLOCKS THROW, Page 9
Easy
Row 2: Knit to 1 st before marker, slip 1, k2tog, pass slipped st over, knit to end - 2 sts
decreased; reposition marker to before slipped st.
Row 3: Knit across.
Repeat Rows 2-3 until 3 sts remain.

You’re right. I’m not sure what they mean either. @salmonmac?

Thank you. I’m new here and didn’t know how to attach pattern. Tho repeat instruction is not noted on the basic block directions, but I see it in the pillow instructions later on. I’m going to assume what you said and do the repeat on row 2 and 3 until 3 stitches remain, then finish with “next row and last row”. I’ll know soon enough if it’s decreasing too quickly to make the desired size😕

That’s a good idea. I didn’t look at the pillow instructions. Worth a try anyway.

Don’t post the pattern itself here, but you can post links by just copying it from Ravelry and pasting it. It should automatically link.

You got it figured out. It looks like the errata has noted the repeat.

This looks like mitered squares. There are numerous videos and tutorials for mitered squares. Looking at some might be beneficial in understanding what you’re doing.

Nice pattern. Enjoy!