Bless you, amy!

Bless you, bless you, bless you, Amy-girl!!

Since watching your videos, I have accomplished two HUGE things:

1. I’ve switched from English to Continetal. Before I switched, I liked to knit. Since making the switch, I LOVE to knit!! It’s so much faster, so much easier, so much more fluid, so much more FUN!! I’m officially addicted to knitting now, thank you very much!!
    (I can’t understand why, but my husband is not nearly as pleased as I am that I found your site!!)

2. I’ve finally learned to knit in the round with dpn!! Your video was so very clear I am simply amazed at myself that I’m now doing it and it is so easy!! I feel like a whole new world has opened up to me with regard to knitting in the round now!!
    (I can’t understand why, but my husband is not nearly as pleased as I am that I found your site!! LOL)

Thank you so very much for the FANTASTIC videos!! I feel like I can conquer any pattern I find!! (with practice of course!)

[size=6]Bless you, bless you, bless you!![/size]
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Couldn’t have put it better myself. Betcha Amy’s gonna blush!

:smiley: Amy is great!! Bc of her videos I switched from English to conti knitting, too :thumbsup: