Bind Off at sides not in Middle

This is my first sweater pattern that I am trying to following…(I am binding off the two sides of my work, not the middle.) I have a pattern that says to bind off the first 25 stitches put the next 26 on holder, then bind off the next 25, How do you get from the first bind off to the second bind off if the yarn is with the first 25? :thinking:
Thanks in advance for help in this

Once you put the center stitches on a holder…join another ball of yarn and bind off the remaining stitches. If that isn’t clear…post back and we’ll try again.

Nice to meet you. :smiley:

You need to cut the yarn, leaving a tail to weave in later so that it doesn’t unravel. And then you just start using the yarn again on the other side. It seems awkward, but really you just start knitting with it, you don’t have to do anything special. Some people who are nervous about it make a slip knot on their needle, but I promise that it’s not necessary.

I want to thank you both for your answers, and so fast…Nice meeting you too… It is nice meeting people who can help, and give out answers that this newbie can understand… :thumbsup:
Thanks Again
:XX: