Biggest News Ever!

So I haven’t been knitting lately and had no idea why well guess what I found out yesterday that I am Pregnant!!! Me and Hubby are so excited so now I have to find a cute pattern for baby. I am going to knit something up and sew on I love Nana and give it to my mother in law for mothers day. She has been waiting for a baby and I am nothing but excited to give her the very first grand-baby.

That’s wonderful news! Congratulations! :muah:

Congratulations!

I love your idea to tell the nana-to-be! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! :cheering:

that is so wonderful !!! congrats !!!

That’s wonderful news! I can tell you, as a grandma myself, that it is just the best to have a grandbaby. Take good care and feel well! :muah: samm

CONGRATS!! :muah:

Congrats! :cheering:
Don’t forget to make something for yourself. Check out my Fashionably Pregnant post.

Congrats too, how wonderful - do you know how far along you are? I’m 11 weeks :hug:

Yayyyyy!!! :cheering: :cheering:

I have no idea how far along I am I have a Doc. appointment Wed. But I feel fine I have puffy fingers which I didn’t think could happen this early. Also I haven’t gotten sick. I get tiny waves of nausea but a sip of water later and that is gone. Yay I hope everything goes well.

I have to admit I am soooo scared lol :noway: = ME

Congratulations! :cheering: :happydance:

Congratulations! That’s a cute idea!

:cheering: Congratulations!

These are a few of my favorite knitting books:

Special Knits for Babies

Simple Knits for Cherished Babies

Knits, Knots, Buttons, And Bows: Projects for Babies

Wishing you a smooth, easy pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby!

Congratulations :hug:

:cheering: Congrats!!!

Aw, how cute! I’m so happy for you. :hug:

Congrats! :cheering: I had my first last year and being a mommy is the most amazing thing ever!

Good news! Congratulations!

Congratulations! :happydance: